The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) Educational Trust is pleased to request applications for the LANGAN/George P. Kelley Memorial Scholarship which will provide scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate civil engineering students attending Drexel University. DFI is an industry association dedicated to the advancement of the design and construction of deep foundations. DFI recognizes that the future of our industry will depend upon our ability to encourage and engage promising young engineers to consider careers in civil engineering.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in a graduate or undergraduate civil engineering program at Drexel University.
- The minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0 or, alternatively, a "B" or its equivalent
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, and/or the deep foundations industry.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must provide the Trust with all required contact information.
Scholarships are awarded based on standards that do not discriminate relative to the applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender, orientation, nationality or ethnic origin.
One scholarship, in the amount of US$5,000, will be awarded in 2019. Awards may be used for funding tuition, fees, books, and/or educational living expenses.
The application period for 2019 is now closed. Good luck to all applicants!
If you submitted an application before the October 31, 2019 deadline and have any questions, call DFI at +1-973-423-4030 or send us an email at email@example.com