The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) Educational Trust is pleased to request applications for the Manuel Fine Civil Engineering Scholarship which will provide scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate civil engineering students attending schools in the Province of Ontario. DFI is an industry association dedicated to the advancement of the design and construction of deep foundations. DFI recognizes that the future of our industry will depend upon our ability to encourage and engage promising young engineers to consider careers in the deep foundations industry.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time (as defined by the applicant's school) in a graduate or undergraduate civil engineering program at any college or university in the Province of Ontario only.
- The minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0 or, alternatively, a "B" or its equivalent
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in the deep foundations industry.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must provide the Trust with all required contact information.
Scholarships are awarded based on standards that do not discriminate relative to the applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender, orientation, nationality or ethnic origin.
Two scholarships, in the amount of US$2,500 each, will be awarded in 2019. Awards may be used for funding tuition, fees, books, and/or educational living expenses.
The application period for 2019 is now closed. Good luck to all applicants!
If you submitted an application before the October 31, 2019 deadline and have any questions, call DFI at +1-973-423-4030 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org